take away the stress
Scottish Property Centre offers a full letting management service and tenant finding service for landlords.
We have found that a good relationship with tenants is the key to a smooth-running tenancy. As Property Managers, the relationship part is our job, but it is important that the tenants should feel comfortable in their temporary home, and that they are receiving value for their money. Our policy of offering a service of quality and care therefore extends to our tenant applicants too, and we are pleased to recommend properties to rent which, conform to certain minimum standards. Quality properties attract quality tenants.
As members of the Scottish Association of Landlords and Council of Letting Agents, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of legislative changes that can impact upon you as a landlord and property owner, and of course your tenant.
- Initial inspection and advice without obligation or charge.
- Agree the type of Tenant you are looking for and whether you would allow pets, children, a shared let, etc.
- Provide advice regarding your obligations as a Landlord.
- Prepare your property for advertising with presentation tips and high quality photographs taken with professional equipment.
Our full management service includes:
- Advertise on various websites, social media and through our network of offices.
- Arrange for annual servicing of gas and electrical appliances where appropriate.
- Take up references on private individuals or companies via a professional dedicated referencing company.
- Prepare a legally binding Tenancy Agreement, which is signed and executed by both parties.
- Provide a highly detailed Inventory and (Schedule of Condition) including photographs.
- Respond to any correspondence with regards to the tenancy for example exemption, bill query, and requests for information regarding the tenancy from third parties.
- Upon request and authorisation arrange maintenance and repairs.
- Arrange the check-out at the end of the tenancy
- Transfer utilities into the appropriate names.
- Provide tenant details for local council tax office.
- Set up a standing order mandate.
- Collect the first month's rent and deposit.
- Collect and process the rent throughout the tenancy.
- Chase any outstanding arrears and keep you fully informed
- Undertake regular inspections during the short assured tenancy.
- Arrange and accompany all viewings.
- Communicate with the Landlord at regular intervals.
- Provide statements of account to Landlord